Join us to raise awareness about the importance of menstruation, pregnancy, birth and menopause to create a better world.
The easiest way to get involved is with our social media campaigns. Share our posts with friends, family and co-workers who might be interested, spread the word and help us raise our profile to reach more people.
Get involved in one of our groups or tell people about them:
- Red Tent – for menstruating people
- Nesters & Nestlings – for pregnant & birthing people
- Menopause Café – for people interested in the menopause
Events are held online and in person in Exeter. See listings for more details.
Volunteer with The Nest
- We run multiple volunteer and intern projects
- Online and in person
- Help running events, or with the office team
- Wide skillset welcomed
- Short, mid or long term
Keep in touch and find out more upcoming roles and opportunities by signing up to our newsletter below or drop us a message if you have a question.
Sign up to The Nest newsletter
Stay up to date with news, campaigns, upcoming events and opportunities. Don’t worry we won’t spam you or share your data with anyone.